Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I’m Thankful For…

All month I have been posting a status each day of what I’m thankful for. It’s amazing what all happens in one month! The following is a look at each post:

Day 1: I’m thankful for the ability and opportunity to wake up on a Monday morning and attend college to receive an education.

Day 2: I’m thankful for the cool, crisp air of the fall morning and the deep colors of the leaves.

Day 3: I’m thankful for Dr. Meyers’ class – best writing class I’ve ever taken!

Day 4: I’m thankful for great roommates!

Day 5: I’m thankful for my warm bed and amazingly soft pillow.

Day 6: I’m thankful for my sweet family! I absolutely love being at home and spending time with them!

Day 7: I’m thankful for RA Brown!

Day 8: I’m thankful for a God whose love is never-ending!

Day 9: Today I’m thankful for my awesomely cool older brother, Nick.

Day 10: I’m thankful for all the fun people I work with at Triumph.

Day 11: I’m thankful for all the neat things I learn as an agricultural communications major.

Day 12: I’m thankful for all the sweet friends that I am blessed with!

Day 13: I’m thankful for Saturdays!

Day 14: I’m thankful for the ability to go to the church of my choice and also to go to church in the first place.

Day 15: I’m thankful for safe food, especially beef!

Day 16: I’m thankful that my Sales class next Tuesday is cancelled so I can go home early.

Day 17: I’m thankful for God’s power in the wind – It’s so amazing!

Day 18: I’m thankful for my sweet boyfriend who calls me early in the morning to help me with my homework.

Day 19: I’m thankful that I had the opportunity to lecture to the ag communications technical writing class today.

Day 20: I’m thankful for modern medicine and that my grandmother is doing okay.

Day 21: I’m thankful for my little corgi – especially when he is so excited to see me that he tries to sit on my lap while I’m on the computer.

Day 22: I’m thankful for my amazing family!

Day 23: I’m thankful for a sweet mother with a kind heart, who is also an amazing role model!

Day 24: I’m thankful for a loving God who has blessed me beyond what my mind could ever fathom!

To contact Kristen, email her at kristen_odom@hotmail.com or send a letter to The Wellington Leader, Attn: Kristen’s Corner, Box 992, Wellington, TX 79095.

Happy Trails & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment